Order your meat ready for your arrival from our local butcher:
- You can order online or visit their shop in Knighton www.ajpughbutchers.co.uk . Choose your meat online and have it delivered ready for your stay with us. Fast efficient service and the meat is quality assured with local provenance.
- A H Griffiths, located on the main road through Leintwardine, is another traditional local butcher.
- Award winning Ludlow Food Centre has a Butchery Department as well as lots of other good foods - well worth a visit if going to Ludlow!
There are several local caterers who are happy to prepare meals at "home" or deliver prepared food to your door:
- Jane's Catering will cook "at home" or deliver food to the door - menus for all occasions. Ask Hicks Farm Holidays for contact details.
- Local Scrummy Bites will cater for dinner parties, make special cakes, everything tailor made to your needs and all cooked locally.
- From breakfast to dinner holiday chefs are available to cook for you either on a daily rate or price per head. Visit The Real Catering Company for more details.
- Fingers and Forks can tailor the menu to suit your requirements.
- Bringing the Restaurant to you. "The Private Dining Experience for Everyone" contact Dine In Dulge .
- Herefordshire company with a small team of award winning chefs. Bespoke service tailored to your needs. Contact Compass Private Dining.
Local Beer and Cider
Herefordshire has been the home of cider and beer making for many years. Check out some of our local suppliers.
- Esablished in 1880 Weston's Cider is a traditional English cider.
- For Artisan Ales look no further than The Ludlow Brewery .
- Award winning organic cider and perry is made at nearby Dunkertons .
- Wood's Traditonal beers brewed in South Shropshire.