Order your meat ready for your arrival from our local butcher:
- You can order online or visit their shop in Knighton www.ajpughbutchers.co.uk . Choose your meat online and have it delivered ready for your stay with us. Fast efficient service and the meat is quality assured with local provenance.
- A H Griffiths, located on the main road through Leintwardine, is another traditional local butcher.
- Award winning Ludlow Food Centre has a Butchery Department as well as lots of other good foods - well worth a visit if going to Ludlow!
There are several local caterers who are happy to prepare meals at "home" or deliver prepared food to your door:
- Jane's Catering will cook "at home" or deliver food to the door - menus for all occasions. Ask Hicks Farm Holidays for contact details.
- Local Scrummy Bites will cater for dinner parties, make special cakes, everything tailor made to your needs and all cooked locally.
- From breakfast to dinner holiday chefs are available to cook for you either on a daily rate or price per head. Visit The Real Catering Company for more details.
- Fingers and Forks can tailor the menu to suit your requirements.
- Bringing the Restaurant to you. "The Private Dining Experience for Everyone" contact Dine In Dulge .
Local Beer and Cider
Herefordshire has been the home of cider and beer making for many years. Check out some of our local suppliers.
- Esablished in 1880 Weston's Cider is a traditional English cider.
- For Artisan Ales look no further than The Ludlow Brewery .
- Award winning organic cider and perry is made at nearby Dunkertons .
- Wood's Traditonal beers brewed in South Shropshire.