Check Availability & Prices
To send us a booking enquiry simply click the date of the first night's stay.
You will then be asked to enter a few more details regarding your stay.
Once you have entered the information, click 'submit' to send us your enquiry and we will respond as soon as we can.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if the dates you require are not available. We can then contact you in the event of a cancellation.
Please note the calendars only show confirmed bookings. Provisional Bookings awaiting confirmation are not shown.
Please see the booking information page for booking forms and terms & conditions.
Don't forget to check out our special offers page for discounts.
What is included in our tariff or what you get for your money!
- All bed linen and cot linen.
- A large bath sheet for each person (hooded baby towel in each cot).
- Tea towels and table cloths.
- Oil fired central heating, plus all the logs for the woodburners.
- Wi-F- broadband in each property.
- An initial supply of Ecover dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid & other cleaning products.
- For your convenience we put two toilet rolls in each bathroom and cloakroom, with natural soap bars too.
- During your stay you have shared use of the Pool Barn Leisure facilities and outdoor play area.
- We hope you will enjoy the freedom to wander on our farm.
If you stay with us at Christmas or New Year then we provide:
- A decorated Christmas tree in each lounge - the Noble Firs are slow grown on our farm.
- The houses ae festively decorated including Christmas bunting and holly that has been home grown here too!
- Festive table cloths and napkins.
- A turkey serving platter with turkey foil.
Pets are welcome at no extra charge. And for our four-legged friends we provide:
- Stainless steel dog bowls
- "I am on holiday at Hicks Farm" name discs for use during their stay.
- An initial supply of those special little bags!
We pride ourselves on having no hidden extras.
A few things we should draw your attention to are:
- All our prices include VAT and are subject to change at any time. Do not worry the price agreed on booking will always be honoured.
- We also suggest you ensure that, just in case you have to cancel, you have taken out adequate travel & cancellation insurance for your holiday here. Please refer to our booking conditions which set out our cancellation policy. Click the appropriate link on our booking information page for the booking conditions of the property you intend to book.
We offer a special 10% discount for reduced occupancy.
Take 10% off the tariff for Orchard House if there are six persons or less in your party.
Take 10% off the tariff for Rose Cottage if there are two persons or less in your party.
For further discounts and last minute availability please see our Special Offers page.
The Calendars below show only confirmed bookings.
Provisional bookings awaiting confirmation are not shown. Most provisional bookings will be confirmed within 48 hours and the calendars are updated immediately.
Due to the way the online calendar was designed the pricing for weekends that are on a change of tariff/season may show up as dearer than they really are!
So please do contact us for confirmation of prices if you think this may be the case.