BOOKING CONDITIONS - Rose Cottage
1. CONTRACT. A binding contract between the signatory of the booking form (hereafter called the hirer) and Hicks Farm Holidays shall be entered into on return of the confirmation form, which is sent on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
2. PAYMENT. A non-returnable deposit of 30% is required on booking. The balance shall be payable 56 days before the commencement of the holiday. Payment in full is required if the holiday is booked less than 56 days from its commencement. Hicks Farm Holidays reserve the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been paid by the date due.
3. CANCELLATION. A cancellation may be made at any time in writing to Hicks Farm Holidays by the hirer. The deposit will be retained together with an additional charge as set out below; unless Hicks Farm Holidays have been successful in re-letting the holiday.
|Date Notice Received||Charge|
More than 56 days from commencement
29 – 56 days
4. OCCUPANCY. The number of persons occupying the property will not exceed 7 adults and two babies (under 30 months) except with prior written permission.
5. BASIS OF OCCUPATION. Saturday-to-Saturday tenancies commence from 4.00 p.m. on the date of arrival and terminate at 10.00 a.m. on the date of departure.
The property is occupied strictly on a holiday basis and no right to remain in the accommodation exists in the hirer or any person allowed into the property by him/her. The hirer will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any delayed departure.
Hicks Farm Holidays has the right of access to the property at any reasonable time.
6. BREAKAGES. The hirer agrees to maintain and leave the property clean and tidy. Breakages, damage and any abuse of the payphone facilities will be paid for by the hirer.
7. LIMITS OF LIABILITY. Hicks Farm Holidays will not be liable for damage or injury to property or person either in the cottage or on the farm, other than resulting from their own negligence.
8. PETS. Well-behaved pets are welcome. Under no circumstances must a pet be left unattended in the property or allowed on any furniture or beds. The hirer will be liable for any damage caused by their pet. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times outside the confines of the garden.