Things To Do
There is so much to do in our local area - that is if you can drag yourself away from the farm!
Here are just a few ideas of things to do nearby:
- Oaker Wood Leisure, quads, paintballing & more www.owlactivities.co.uk
- Phil Price Rally School, Knighton www.philprice.co.uk
- Locally organised tours www.tricountytours.uk
- Yamaha Off Road Motorcycling www.yamaha-offroad-experience.co.uk
- Professionally organised tours and visits. www.rural-concierge.co.uk
- Mountain biking in Hopton Woods
- Go-karting at Kinsham Raceway www.kinshamraceway.co.uk
- Horse riding at North Farm near Ludlow
- Golf and Bowling near Leominster (plus restaurant and bar) www.grovegolfandbowl.co.uk
- Fishing lessons at Jay Farm, near Leintwardine www.jayfarm.co.uk
- Go Ape in the Wyre Forest
- The Offa's Dyke visitor centre in Knighton for those wanting to walk part of the long dyke.
Family groups, Hen and Stag parties have also enjoyed:
- The magician Mark Townsend conjures up some magic for you "at home".
- Life Changing Activities brought to you on the farm and in the pool!
- Sabina our local photographer is happy to capture those special moments "on camera".
- Hire casino tables and immaculately dressed croupiers - check out what's on offer at Andy Smith Presents
- Luxury spa brought to you. Contact My Personal Sanctuary to arrange your pamper package.
- Visit The Hen House for hen party ideas!
- The services of an alternative Butler or Butlerette www.butlersinthebuff.com
For more ideas on things to do, why not visit the following websites:
- Shropshire Tourism - www.shropshiretourism.co.uk
- Shropshire Days Out - www.shropshiredaysout.co.uk
- Visit Herefordshire - www.visitherefordshire.co.uk
- Explore Mortimer Country - www.exploremortimercountry.com
- Visit Knighton - www.visitknighton.co.uk